The River Road Rescue Squad takes great pride in providing our Community Hall for public use as an affordable place for our Community to meet and hold events. Below are some of the basics which are also covered in our agreement that must be signed with all approved users.
The Basics of Our Hall:
- Hall attendance must be limited to fifty (50) attendants with tables and chairs present.
- Hall attendance must be limited to one-hundred (100) attendants with NO tables or spare chairs present.
- In no event may tables/chairs/other items be arranged in any manner that obstructs the exits or creates undue hazard to attendants.
- Hall usage includes one (1) hour for setup, four (4) hours for the event and (1) hour for cleanup. Time extensions are possible and must be agreed upon prior to the date of the event.
- We are not responsible for supplying any and all food, beverages, tablecloths, serving trays, napkins, dishes, utensils, cups or other supplies needed for the event.
- Alcohol is allowed in accordance with law.
- We reserve the right to terminate any event or expel any persons who are deemed unruly, unsafe, illegally or acting with dangerous behaviors, detrimental to the safety of persons or property, including any property owned by the Organization, or who are in violation of our agreement.
- A Squad member, known as the “Hall Sitter”, will be present for the entirety of the event
to oversee all operations of the User(s) as is required by the Organization’s rules.
- Suggested Donation:
- The River Road Rescue Squad does not charge for the usage of our Community hall but rather has a suggested donation amount which allows for flexibility in hosting Community events.
- For one (1) hour setup, four (4) hours for the event and (1) hour for cleanup, we suggest a donation of $350.00.
- For extension of your event, we suggest $75.00 for each additional hour.
- Security Deposit:
- A security deposit of $250.00 is required upon booking the event (bank check or money order).
- In the event that the event is canceled without two (2) days’ notice in writing, or damages are made during the event, the Security Deposit shall be retained and by the Organization as liquidated damages.
Click HERE to view our Hall Usage Agreement in greater detail.
If you are interested in reserving our hall, please click HERE to utilize our Hall Request Form.
E-mails sent to our Officers will NOT receive a response!